Thursday 29 May 2014

Today is one of those days when I am overwhelmed with stuff. In my mind. I had to face situations today where I had to open up what was in my mind. At that time, I said what had come into my mind. There were no second thoughts. Sometimes being too good is bad. I have been a person, who cannot easily say no to the face, cannot easily ignore or walk off seeing someone suffering. But then there is this risk of being taken for granted and it will be too late when that happens. It has happened countless of times when I felt I should've rather gone the other way around not worrying about others feelings. Somethings and some people are not at all worth sacrificing anything for. However the problem lies on knowing the right people and the right things that are worthwhile until experiencing it. In this way, life will just go on experiencing every single thing. Today was one of the days I was pushed so much that I had to voice. I had to speak my mind. At this very moment, I hope I said what had to be said and not too much or too less. I hope it all turn out for the better. Before I say too much here I quit now.

Lots of love x

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...