Tuesday 6 May 2014

I've had been part of a photo shoot for an upcoming make up artist in London last month. It happened in the middle of my busy rota, and I was glad I could make it. The MUA herself would not probably know how much effort I had to give into this to make this day free for her. I've always been interested in posing for photos and getting dressed up which fuelled me to do Karthika MUA photo shoot.  Now, I have to admit that this lady does good stuff.

This has been something that I've never imagined I would do. Never ever. With some people encouraging me and some discouraging me, I loved doing it. For me, when life gives you the opportunities, grab them as much as you can and don't miss them. I don't want to regret at the end of my life for missing the opportunities it had thrown at me. I have turned down offers since doing this because of my other commitments, but I've never felt bad for doing so. At that point of time, I knew what was more important for me. I loved having tasted another area, if not explored.



No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...