Thursday 8 May 2014

6 years into blogging

It has been 6 years into blogging. I have no idea what I have achieved from this, but I had a good read through my previous posts (not every single one of course), and I loved reading through a few. Didn't fancy the ranting ones that much. But thinking about the experience of blogging, I am realising how much my life has changed since then. The people around me, the place where I live (although the fact is that I am gypsying around because of my job) and the amount of responsibilities. Well, to be honest, although my lifestyle has changed due to the obvious phases of life, I realise I still love the things I used to do 6 years ago. 6 years is not too long but these 6 years consist the most happenings of my life.

I am glad that I am still able to sit here and blog. Having said that, I haven't visited those blogs which I used to follow a few years ago and not sure if those lovely bloggers are still blogging. Anyways, good night folks!

Lots of love
x

No comments:

New season

 I cannot believe I made it back in here for the second time this year.  My new baby is playing/about to cry sort of state in the background...